Libraries / Tools
- Sourcery - Type-safe metaprogramming for Swift
- KZPlaygrounds - Playgrounds that can support both Swift and Objective-C, and offer a lot of extra features that will make your life easier.
- KZPropertyMapper - If you have to map JSON in Objective-C, this is really helpful and it requires nothing at all from your code base, no subclassing, no dependencies and no restrictions.
Talks & Articles
- How do I Work? - Describes my approach to working with clients, coordinating teams and establishing good practices.
- iOS Developer Tools - A very popular talk and article I did for AltTechTalks, describing a lot of my day to day tools that help me save hours of development time.
- Using Behaviours to Simplify your code - A talk I did about Behaviours at Pragma Conf, also check out my article on them in objc.io
- Drawing smooth lines inspired by Paper - A very in-depth article where I created an end-to-end solution for drawing beautiful lines with anti-aliasing, I wrote it because at that time there were no tutorials how to create something like this.
- Expanded use of Asserts - Why normal assertions are bad, and how I made a set of advanced asserts that can simplify your code and give you more safety.
- Programmers bad habits - Talking about some things that become a habbit for developers but are considered bad.
- Subjective Guide to Writing iOS Apps - 2 Articles about self-resolving iOS app Architecture